Psychotherapy with Chantal
in English or in French
I am a qualified transpersonal integrative psychotherapist. I trained at the Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education in London and I practice near Bank station in the City of London and from my home in Eltham SE9.
I offer a caring, compassionate and sensitive approach to therapy.
I use a wide range of therapeutic approaches and sessions with me may be based on any of the following:
- humanistic/person centred (unconditional regard)
(attachment theory and early life issues)
- bodywork / body sensations and movement
- existential perspectives
- transpersonal approach (dream work using the 'waking dream technique', creative imagination, drawing)
- somatic approach to trauma work, parts therapy / IFS / Ego States
- therapeutic voicework
- relational approach
- conception, prenatal and birth
Building safe and healthy relationships is the basis of my work.
I worked for 5
years in a counselling/psychotherapy capacity for a London charity
dealing with fertility, pregnancy issues, miscarriages, repeated
miscarriages, terminations, birth trauma, new mothers, transition back to work and other women's
I am also trained in somatic trauma work and developmental trauma
also known as Complex Trauma. I have a special interest in the impact
of conception, prenatal and birth imprints on our life.
I have experience working with:
- general issues such as depression, anxiety, dissociation, childhood trauma, relationship
issues, loss, anger, life transitions, search for meaning, and more.
- pregnancy related issues, fertility, unplanned pregnancy,
miscarriage, loss, early life trauma, antenatal and post-natal
depression, birth trauma, stress, fear of giving birth, anxiety,
adjusting to life, welcoming a baby, and more.
Session are available in Eltham (SE9), London EC4 (Bank station) and London Paddington (W2)
Fees vary depending on location and time of the day.